Be a part of our early years anti-bullying team!
As part of our early intervention work we are visiting Key Stage One children this anti bullying week to help teach them about the importance of being a good friend, despite disability or difference. After delivering a high energy and fun interactive storytelling experience, the children will take part in drama workshops designed to help them learn about the characters from the performance and also provide the school with a high quality early intervention.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have passion for the arts/education and great enthusiasm to use drama to help enhance learning
- Are able to perform as energetic, engaging and animated actor and work as a confident,bubbly and reliable workshop leader
- Are warm, open, encouraging and welcoming to very small children
- Empathises with different needs and concerns, and making it their mission to listen and respond to young people’s learning styles and abilities.
- Are engaging, fun and imaginative with delivering memorable services that make a difference to young people’s skills and development.
- Are flexible, reliable, punctual and able to work within a dynamic team
- Are able to undergo references checks from previous employers
- Have a base within Bristol or Bath
- Have a clear existing CRB/DBS. (Please note that successful applicants will need to process a new DBS through Unique Voice)
- Can commit to all the dates listed above
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interviews / and casting readings.
Actor/Workshop Leader needed for 1 week tour in South West Schools
Rehearsal: Friday 14th November
Delivery dates: All day between Monday 17th-Friday 21st November
Pay: Great project fee
Please click here to register your interest for the role. Please send over a CV, head shot and 100 words on why you think you would be suitable for the role.