Female Drama Workshop Leader required for London After School Club
Unique Voice are looking for young, vibrant and passionate female drama workshop leaders to accompany our existing team member in an after school club in St Albans.
Unique Voice is dedicated to enhancing development, confidence and awareness of important issues that our young people face today. We have worked extensively across the UK providing theatre performances, tailor made programmes and neighbour partnership work to a range of young people from all walks of life. Our services aim to provide a platform for young people to explore their talents, skills, development and fears through using drama as a central and common theme. We have a reputation for providing excellent, thought provoking work that contributes to supporting young people through childhood, teenage life and beyond. We have built a reputation on being a company that relates, listens and responds to the needs of young people.
About the Role:
- You will be contracted to working in a creative environment hosting after an school school drama club session every Monday between 3.45-4.45pm
- You will be required to undertake the relevant training in order to present the scheme – Your role will be to support the head leader run the session and present a fun, interactive scheme that uses drama and creative play.
- Great hourly rate and contribution towards travel expenses
- The role may lead to other opportunities as Unique Voice continue to grow in the London area
To be considered you must have everything specified below:
- A clear existing CRB so that a new one can be processed on your behalf
- A passion for the arts, great enthusiasm to use your creativity for raising awareness of issues
- Be flexible, reliable, punctual and able to work within a dynamic team
- A passion for working with young people
- At least two references from previous employers
- A passion and understanding of using drama as a medium to explore social and personal development
- Easy access to St Albans
How to Apply:
Register your interest by emailing Head of Theatre in Education, Krystal Keeley (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
CV and Headshot 100 words (MAX) on why you think you should be considered for the after school club role
The deadline for submitting the above is Monday 18th February. We will then short list and contact successful interview candidates to invite them for a trial and interview.