After School Club Leaders Needed in St Albans!
Unique Voice are looking for young, vibrant and passionate drama workshop leaders to run our existing after school drama club in St Albans.
About the Role:
You will be contracted to working in a creative environment hosting after an school club session every Monday between 3.45-4.45pm – You will be required to undertake the relevant training in order to present the scheme – Your role will either be the head or assistant leader. Both involve running the session (Head to deliver majority of the session) and presenting a fun, interactive scheme that uses drama and creative play. The head and assistant role will also Include a short weekly evaluation of the club.
- Competitive hourly contact fee Plus £10phr for attending any training that is provided
- Contribution made to travel expenses
- The role may lead to other opportunities as Unique Voice continue to grow in the London area
Requirements: To be considered you must have everything specified below:
- A clear existing CRB so that a new one can be processed on your behalf
- A passion for the arts, great enthusiasm to use your creativity for raising awareness of issues
- Be flexible, reliable, punctual and able to work within a dynamic team
- A passion for working with young people
- References from previous employers
- A passion and understanding of using drama as a medium to explore social and personal development
- Easy access to St Albans
How to Apply:
Register your interest by emailing Head of Theatre in Education, Krystal Keeley with the following:
CV and headshot (If you have one) 100 words (MAX) on why you think you should be considered for the after school club role.
The deadline for submitting the above is Monday 5th August. We will then short list and contact successful interview candidates to invite them for a trial and interview.