We are Recruiting!
We are recruiting vibrant and experienced workshop leaders who have experience in the arts/ education. Leaders must offer personality and life skills to our services, giving young people a professional role model and mentor they can relate to when learning.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have passion for the arts/education and great enthusiasm to use their creativity to raising awareness of issues.
- Are warm, open, encouraging and welcoming.
- Empathises with different needs and concerns, and making it their mission to listen and respond to young people’s learning styles and abilities.
- Are engaging, fun and imaginative with delivering memorable services that make a difference to young people’s skills and development.
- Are flexible, reliable, punctual and able to work within a dynamic team
- Are able to undergo references checks from previous employers
- Have a base within Bristol or Bath
- Have a clear existing CRB/DBS. (Please note that successful applicants will need to process a new DBS through Unique Voice)
In return successful applicants can expect the following:
- Job satisfaction working with young people as a mentor and teacher with one of the leading education companies in Bristol
- Great rates of pay both in delivery and training
- A wide range of arts and education job opportunities
- Career support and development through company training and personal development
We are currently recruiting the following roles:
Tour Actors and Workshop Leader Roles: You will be required to creatively contribute to touring productions in schools on issues such as anti-bullying and young caring as a professional actor followed by helping to run high energy workshops on the issues explored in the performance with young people. These roles are for Bristol based schools and other settings nationwide.
After School Club Leaders: Your role will be to either head or assist our vibrant after school drama clubs where you will present a fun, interactive scheme that uses drama and creative play weekly to one of our schools.
All roles are very demanding but extremely rewarding and creative! Please note all positions are on a freelance basis and subjected to a contract which will vary dependent on the type of service and duration. Leaders can be allocated both of the above roles if availability and skills and suitable.
How to Apply:
Register your interest by emailing Head of School Services, Krystal Keeley by Monday 18th August with the following:
CV and Headshot (Headshot if applying for Actor / Workshop Leader Role)
100 words (MAX) on why you think you are suitable for the position and why you want to work for Unique Voice.
Applicants will be emailed if we would like to invite you to an audition/interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!