New Training Announced
On the 12th & 13th May Unique Voice will be hosting two professional training events to enable workshop leaders to gain a multitude of skills and experience!
After working with over 20,000 young people we are a renowned company for using creativity to educate, inform and inspire. Our workshops has enabled young people to connect with sensitive issues, learn more about a certain topic, speak openly about their problems and for some we have helped them to self-identify a home life issue, resulting in a child protection case. We believe that with the right tools, tone and approach using your personality as the magic ingredient.. Everyone can enjoy and excel when delivering workshops and lessons to young people.
Testimonials on our professional training sessions:
- Pitched very well
- It gave me the opportunity to deliver in different ways.
- Gave affirmation to continue doing what I’m doing but a more structured way of planning sessions.
- I will inject creativity and innovation into presentations and look for a wider audience to present it to.
Beneficiaries May Include:
- Professionals working with young people
- Freelance workshop facilitators
- Graduates from both the creative and academic sector
- Youth workers
Click Here to book the Daytime session on Wednesday 13th May.
Click Here to book the Twilight session on Tuesday 12th May.
Contact Us if you have any inquiries. Book before 1st May in order to be eligible for our Early Bird discount.