Join the Unique Voice Youth Board
Applications to join the Unique Voice Youth Board are now open. This will be an opportunity to help shape Unique Voice projects and practice. You will be a part of a group of passionate young people given a platform to share your opinions and have your voice heard.
“Nothing about us without us”
Who should apply?
- 13 – 18 years old
- Reliable and committed
- Passionate about ensuring young people have a say
- South West based
What will you be doing?
- Sharing your thoughts at the UVYB meetings which take place remotely at the beginning of each term.
- Representing the voices of your peers to improve Unique Voice practice
- Participating in focus groups to help shape projects and content
- Representing UVYB at events and projects
- Acting as an ambassador for Unique Voice
Why should you get involved?
- To make new friends and meet new people
- To see your ideas and feedback generate positive change for young people
- Professional and personal development
- Access to Unique Voice staff for career advice and support
What will I get from taking part?
- Understanding of a creative education company and project development
- Have represented the views and needs of your peers and contributed to the Unique Voice community.
- Have helped shape the future of Unique Voice
- Personalised development plan
Do I need any particular skills or experience to take part?
No, just a passion for making positive change.
I have additional needs. Can I still take part?
Yes, get in touch so that we can discuss your requirements and do our best in supporting you.
How can I apply?
Complete the form below, in writing, video or voice note. If you would like to send a video or voice note please send these to Becky Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about the board please contact Becky, at email@example.com or call 0117 428 6240