Creative Male Workshop Leaders Required
The demand for Unique Voice services is extremely high and for this reason we are looking to invite MALE applicants to apply to become a workshop leader within our highly demanded schemes and sessions particularly for a project that is running live throughout June.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Male leaders aged between 18-30 years that have life experience, confidence, bags of enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to young people.
A big part of the job is developing and encouraging young people to identify their skills, talents and options for their future. This includes exploring early intervention issues that could shape a young person’s lifestyle choices and attitudes.
We are looking for individuals who can build trusting relationships with a close team of freelance workshops leaders and who have a professional and encouraging approach to sessions for both colleagues and the young people participating.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of working within equal opportunities, safeguarding and confidentiality guidelines. They will also be willing to learn quickly and effectively with the support of our team.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (previously CRB) and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
– A clear record and suitability to work with young people
– A base within the Bristol area
– Able to relate to young people and help assist in behaviour management
– Availability in June
– A passion for tackling social issues
– Commitment, dedication and professionalism
– Are able to inspire and motivate create thinkers
– References from previous employers.
– Previous experience or education relevant to the issues we explore / young people
– Urban, diverse and able to relate to a variety of cultures, beliefs and religions
– Own transport
– Flexibility to be considered beyond June services.
Pay is dependent on position and duration of the project. Exceeds minimum wage and has flexible Monday – Friday (Daytime) working hours.
How to Apply:
Register your interest by emailing Director / Head of Theatre in Education, Krystal Keeley with the following:
- Covering letter (200 MAX) on why you think you should be considered and how you meet the job criteria.
Please email this to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for the above – Thursday 25th April
Interviews – Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th April
Please explore our website to learn more about the work we do!