Summer Coordinator – Vacancy
£23,000 – £26,000 pro rata
Fixed term contract: Immediate start – 10/09/2021
Closing Date: 21/06/2021
Unique Voice is a nationally accredited social enterprise working frontline in schools and communities across the South West. Delivering creative programmes using the arts as a medium to make a positive and long-lasting social impact.
We create programmes designed to enable young people to learn, develop and grow in all aspects of their social emotional development. We provide topical and engaging programmes on subjects such as mental health, crime and anti-bullying with much of our work aligned to safeguarding and early intervention based services through performance, film and workshop programmes.
We are looking for a Summer Coordinator to support the running of Unique Voice holiday programmes. The role will require excellent organisational, planning and management skills. The Summer Coordinator will need to ensure all programmes are being delivered to an excellent standard with the welfare and safety of the children attending held in the highest regard at all times. The coordinator must have be a skilled communicator and problem solver with an ability to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
Please note this role would suit someone based in Bristol or the surrounding area, as the majority of our programmes are delivered in Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- Quality assurance of all live holiday programmes Unique Voice
- Team management, support and trouble shooting in all aspects of team interaction
- Ensure teams are equipped with the correct knowledge and resources for each programme.
- Complete risk assessment for venues
- Collect keys for venues, organising get in/get out for teams
- Be the point of contact for all parties involved in the programmes e.g. schools, UV, parents/carers and venues.
- Delivering, collecting and coordinating team resources and lunches
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed
- Managing team debriefs and regular check ins
- Checking and compiling photos and media consent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience working with children and/or young people
- Driving licence and car
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- DBS on the update service/Willing to apply for a DBS
- Knowledge of safeguarding protocols
We actively encourage applications from people with lived experience of the topics and issues we explore within our creative programmes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please complete the following application form: Summer Coordinator Application
To discuss this role further or for any questions please contact 0117 428 6240 or email Becky at email@example.com
You will be notified by the 22/06/21 regardless of your application status.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if suitable candidates are found.